[OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 36 call for entries, and extended shooting
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:50:33 +0800
E-1 is not noiser than the others for long exposure as long as you keep the
ISO low. You have to make sure the noise reduction (cancellation?) feature
is enabled, it takes another dark exposure to cancel the random hot pixel
generated.

Talking about hot pixel, 5D generates lots of hot pixels starting from
ISO1600, which is bad as they cannot be reduced by NR software (same as my
40D), I do hope the Mark II is better. Similar problem does not found in
E-3.

C.H.Ling