[OM] E-3 plus... Still available. New extras!

Subject: [OM] E-3 plus... Still available. New extras!
From: "Tom Fenwick" <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:36:41 +0000
Hi all.
The great kit below is still available.
OK.  Since you get a free flash with new kits at the moment I will throw in
an FL-50 in very nice condition with a couple of sets of batteries.  This is
NOT the FL-50R, so it doesn't do the remote line of sight stuff you can do
with that one, but to compensate for this I will also throw in the
off-camera TTL cable - a very nice surprisingly expensive accessory.

You will have to pay shipping though - it's going to be quite a box full.

Tom
E-3 body and 12-60 DZ Zoom, original kit box, software, instructions cables,
charger (ie everything), plus three spare batteries.
Condition - all great, 8129 shutter actuations.  £1000.