[OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac

Subject: [OM] Re: Chris Crawford - blog-posted photo of old Cadillac
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 08:44:23 -0500
I use medium format 90% of the time; for me 35mm is just for candid stuff
and some portraits. Rodinal is my favorite developer. I have used it since I
was 15. I develop almost everything in it. I've been shooting a lot of Fuji
Acros developed in Rodinal lately because the film basically has no
reciprocity failure. I shot inside an abandoned farmhouse last weekend with
Acros in my Hasselblad and was doing 8-20 second exposures with no
reciprocity compensation...those were the exposures my meter indicated (it
was very dark).

I like square format a lot.

--
Chris Crawford