[OM] Re: underwater photography

Subject: [OM] Re: underwater photography
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 00:25:51 -0600
Wayne,

I've never seen shots of the coastal area there.  Much nicer than I would
have suspected.  My connection goes back to the 1860s.  My Yankee
great-grandfather and his brother had moved to Mississippi and prospered.
During the war, his brother lost everything, and decided to take his family
and start over in Belize. My grandmother's half brother went with him and is
buried there.  Those that made it through those years in the interior of
Belize finally moved back to Alabama.  I got the details from a couple of
distant cousins from that branch of the family.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA