Re: [OM] First poster ?

Subject: Re: [OM] First poster ?
From: "John A. Lind" <j-a-lind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:33:58 -0500
John:
You can filter incoming mail-list email to a specific folder in Outlook
Express 6 (from the menu) is to use the "[OM]" in the subject line.

 From the OE 6 menu bar:
  Tools -> Message Rules -> Mail

A rule creation dialog will open . . .
1.  Hit the "New" button on the right side of the dialog box.
2.  In the next dialog that appears, check the boxes next to "Where the
Subject line contains specific words" in the upper panel and "move it to
the specified folder" in the middle panel.
3.  The rule appears in the lower panel.  Edit the underlined portions
of it to create the specific rule by clicking on the underlines.  The
first one will let you put in [OM] and the second one will let you
specify the mail folder to move it to.

-- John Lind