Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 08:55:50 -0600

> You cannot pry my 21/2 from my hands, cold dead or not. Don't know about
> the
> 90, as  have never had one.

I think most of us have a "cold dead hands" lens in our Olympus stable.
Mine happens to be the 100/2.8.  Silver-nosed, of course.  Used it last
night photographing a truck-stop in the rain and mist with the OM-4T.

BTW, I finally broke down and got a new lens-cap and hood for it.  Decided
to try one of those dorky promaster tulip hoods.  The rubber hood wasn't
fitting very well in my camera bag as I have no space for anything
extraneous in it.

AG