Re: [OM] First poster ?

Subject: Re: [OM] First poster ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:28:58 -0500
I've just been advised that the cataract discovered in my left eye last
year has worsened a bit and that the right eye is now about where the
left one was last year.  I guess I'm doing a bit better than my father
who had already had cataract surgery in both eyes while younger than I
am now.  I'm not looking forward to cataract surgery but, should it be
required, I hope it has the silver lining you mention.  It would be
wonderful to be rid of the astigmatism, have a good view through the
viewfinder and only need glasses for reading.

Chuck Norcutt