Re: [OM] IMG: Finally, Some Rain Drops

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Finally, Some Rain Drops
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:39:35 -0500
I've used her other book (Photoshop Restoration and Retouching) for a
long time (probably time for a re-read) and agree that she's the best
when it comes to practical advice on using PhotoShop for photographs.
Also extremely valuable is Ctein's book on restoration.  Ctein uses
Picture Window Pro as well as PhotoShop as I do too.

Chuck Norcutt