Re: [OM] [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/11/2008: setting and rising moon today

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/11/2008: setting and rising moon today
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:11:58 +0000
I admire your faith, Ken, in style over substance :-)

Anyway, it was my preference, in my youth, for smaller types.  I have
since revised my preferences, but there are 2 items to take into
consideration:

1.      I'm over 50 so I'm automatically less fussy.

2.      I'm married, and Madame has a say in this now ... :-)

Chris