[OM] Fw: Re: WTB DZ 14-42

Subject: [OM] Fw: Re: WTB DZ 14-42
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:16:21 +0000 (GMT)

 Date: Friday, 14 November, 2008, 7:04 PM
 Chris,
        Must have missed the original post. If I understand
 the thread you are looking for a 14-42 Olympus lens?
 If this is correct I may be able to help. I have
 (somewhere)an unused 14-42 Olympus digital lens that I
 bought in the states as part of an E510 package. The price
 was much cheaper than body only in the UK. Put the lens away
 as I already had the 14-54 from my E1. No idea of cost but if you want it it
is yours for a fair price.
 e-mail me if you are interested.

 Regards   John Duggan,
           Wales, UK