Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: Zuiko OM glass (21/2, 18/3.5, 90/2)
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:15:27 -0600
 Dr Flash wrote:
>More likely a deep seated desire to have your camera bag stolen.  But,
>then again, maybe so.  If all your gear is stolen you'll have to buy
>some new stuff.

Perish that thought!  I've got the OM Dream Team in that bag!  There comes a
point where old equipment doesn't really get any older.  Put it this way, in
a few very short weeks, that 5D will be as "out of date" and unloved as the
average '90s SLR.  And THAT is where the difference is--the OM-3Ti and
OM-4Ti cameras ain't no "average" '90s SLRs.

Theft is the main reason for an Inland Marine insurance policy.

AG