Re: [OM] Redbubble

Subject: Re: [OM] Redbubble
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:39:42 -0800
Paul Braun wrote:

> Nudes are always a very personal choice -- I'm not surprised that what I find
> appealing doesn't work for other guys.
>
> Personally, I couldn't get past the fake boobs on Michelle, but that's my
> thing.  The girl in "Glow" just fits my personal idea of natural beauty more
> than some of the others.  And given a choice between a black and white or
> color shot of the same model, I gravitate towards the B&W nude.

My comments about Glow were strictly photographic technique. I quite
prefer the natural breasts and the look of the image to either of the
two shots of Michelle. I simply thought it would look even better, with
a more natural perspective, shot with a longer lens and/or at a slightly
different angle.

Is there a book "Portrait Photography for Boobs"?

Moose