Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: November in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: November in Alicante
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 08:28:08 +1100
Nice to see that you keep headless nudes on the promenade but that
beach in Alt. 6 is a bit grim!
I'd have spent a while in that fish market (Alt. 11) - hands and
steel slicing brightly coloured fish has promise, especially if you
got the ladies involved.
As usual, my main admiration is for your dedication to this weekly
task. It's great to see bits of the world I haven't visited yet, or
not for a very long time.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx