Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: November in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: November in Alicante
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:22:41 -0500
Main and Alt 1 are certainly the winners this week although I don't know
which I would call the better of the two.  I didn't understand your
"tips" comment on Alt 3.  I like Alt 9 and 10. Alt 9 is crying out to be
displayed in B&W (with ramped up yellow for the leaf during conversion
or possibly letting the leaf stay in color).  I can also envision Alt 10
as a totally different photograph with the husband absent.  As it is
he's the subject.  Without him, of course, the wife would be.

Chuck Norcutt