[OM] OM-1 and 2 odds & ends - free

Subject: [OM] OM-1 and 2 odds & ends - free
From: "Christopher L. Tabby" <tabbycl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:04:13 -0800 (PST)
Folks,

A hundred years ago I was a list participant, so please pardon me for not
knowing the proper protocol for giving away OM stuff of small value.  I have
been cleaning out a closet and offer to the list the following:

OM parts, All or none:
Body cap for OM1 etc.
Base for Electronic Flash Power Bounce Grip 2
OM winder 1
Manual for Electronic Flash Power Bounce Grip 2

Ad sheets, All or none:
Flash System Units for  Electronic Flash T32
Full Action Macro System (OM-1 and 2)
Macrophoto Group (OM-1 and 2)
Zuiko Lens Group (OM-1 and 2)
Olympus OM System (OM-1 and 2)

This stuff is free to the first person who sends me an e-mail and a firm
commitment to follow up with a post/ship prepaid box for the parts or a large
post paid envelope for the ad sheets.  I am in Tallahassee, Florida, USA.

Once either the parts or the ad sheets have been claimed, I will post back to
the list.

Christopher L. Tabby
TabbyCL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx