Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: November in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: November in Alicante
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 06:57:35 +0100
Thanks as always for looking and commeting, Chuck. I think you are
right about alt9 and I have now added a black & white version to the
page.

As for the tips on alt3: the board next to the mirror describes the
staff's reaction to various levels of tip, starting with:

5 cents: the waiter is ruined
10 cents: we will just plod on
20 cents: now some colour starts to show

and ending up at:

3 Euro: now you are part of the family.

Just fun. The amounts are also stated in the old (until 1999)
currency, the peseta, which is still used in conversations by old
people in particular.

Keep in mind that here in Spain, a tip is not semi-mandatory the way
it is in the US. You are perfectly free to leave any amount you like,
or nothing at all.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman