Re: [OM] Bags, a user report - OFF LIST from Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] Bags, a user report - OFF LIST from Chuck
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:51:02 -0800
WayneS wrote:
> I guess the list must be gettin older, as I haven't seen any references to
> diaper bags yet??

More like a cultural change, at least in the US. Our friend who carries
a diaper bag carries much of her life in it, wallet, keys, cell phone,
etc. She is also often distracted by the baby and the two year old, and
thus an easy mark. Thieves have figured this out.

I think an obvious camera bag is safer, as what's in it is harder and
slower to turn into cash.

Moose