[OM] OT: Boston in January

Subject: [OM] OT: Boston in January
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:42:03 -0500
Many excellent places to choose from for restaurants.  At least a stop
in the North End for Italian is a must---contact me later for parking
tricks
as it is unlikely your would find an easy spot there.  Most places
there are top notch or they won't survive.
A no lose modestly priced place is Antico Forno.

http://www.zagat.com/Verticals/Menu.aspx?VID=8&R=37006&HID=500002807

The "AMALFITANA" is simply amazing and I have never had an out of town
guest not rave.  I am known as the Lipid Patrol but grant special
dispensation for this place.  Another place is The Helmand---Afghan.
It is owned by a brother of Karzai.  It not far from the science museum
in Cambridge.  Quite nice, not the usual fair, and very reasonable.
Prolly been there 20 times.  Make a reservation even on a weekday.

I am usually in town on Wed.  Give me a ping if you like when it gets
closer and your plans firm up.

Mike