[OM] Ektar 100 now can be ordered

Subject: [OM] Ektar 100 now can be ordered
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:10:05 -0500
Some Freebies were apparently available but can now be ordered at the
usual places.

http://www.adorama.com/KKEK10036U.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/585497-USA/Kodak_6031330_35mm_Ektar_100_Color.html

I will try it.  From what I have seen thus far posted, it can block up
the shadows and get bluish there and is not tolerant of underexposure.

Quite highly saturated and very high res. as advertised.   Some think
it should be shot at 80.  Does seem to  be the print film equivalent of
Velvia.  Seems there is always a down side.  Hate that "No free Lunch"
law of physics.

Mike