Re: [OM] OT - How I spent my time yesterday.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - How I spent my time yesterday.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:06:51 -0500
The Verizon FiOS dvr does that.  There are 2 keys for fast forwarding (►
  and ►►) While playing, the single arrow jumps 10 seconds, the double
arrow justs approx. 30 sec.)  Does the same thing during live viewing.
Record 2 shows while wathing a third.  woah!   Another feature I like is
that when you are fast forwarding and get to the spot you want and hit
play, it automatically steps back about 10 seconds (to account for the
delay in your hitting play).

We watch almost no broadcast TV.  Brotherhood and Dexter on Showtime.
Discovery (Survivorman & Man vs Wild, How it's made)
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977