Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:30:28 -0500
AG
  As a 40 year coffee addict I understand your problem. I handle it this
way. I only drink coffee in the morning, usually one strong cup. I make it
with a French Press which to my taste gives the best flavor. No more coffee
the rest of the day. If during the day I need a boost I'll drink tea which I
find does not give me the shakes no matter how much I drink. I don't much
care for hot tea but iced tea I drink by the gallon. Years ago I spent a
week in Paraguay and developed a taste for Mate which I drink hot. Like tea
it will give a mild boost without the shakes.

Charlie (and I can quit anytime I want)