Re: [OM] October Road Trip, Part 1

Subject: Re: [OM] October Road Trip, Part 1
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:43:06 -0800
I can do a scrolling column of thumbs but again I find that cumbersome
to navigate as well and personally prefer the added options of the
Chameleon skin.. It sounds like part of the problem is the size of your
screen. Which goes back to my previous question about monitor
resolution/size. I guess a general question is, "Does this layout work
for a majority of viewers?" Artistic merit aside: Are the images too
big? Do they load in a reasonable amount of time?

Does anyone know of a simple program that will quickly adjust window
size to mimic various screen resolutions so that I can test my layout
without having to change video adapter settings?

Mike