Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:12:33 -0500
  That's pretty interesting. Enough so that I'll put it to the test. My mom
had a proper teapot that made its way to my kitchen shelf after she passed
away. Now to track down some proper loose tea (shouldn't be too hard; we
actually still grow it here is SC).

   http://www.246.dk/teaorwell.html

  http://www.bigelowtea.com/act/

  Quiche I'm good with; full fat version.