Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:04:37 -0600
Chuck,

My cardiologist suggested I limit my exposure to caffeinated coffee.  The
solution that my wife and I found is to start with Luzianne coffee from New
Orleans, which is already part chicory, but has great taste, and cut it with
decaf.  I mix 1/2 can of Luzianne with 1/3 bag of decaf (store brand), and
it produces a much better taste than decaf, with only a small increase in
caffiene.  I try to limit myself to 1 to 2 cups in the morning, decaf iced
tea in the evening.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA