Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations

Subject: Re: [OM] Coffee or Tea - Bad Vibrations
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:21:16 +1100
Equally, in France I noticed that there were two kinds of coffee -
large or small.
At least they don't put chicory in it that often now - shame really,
I almost got to like it when I was young. Almost.
And it's almost always filter coffee so I don't know where the idea
of calling a plunger a "French Press' came from - don't think I've
ever seen one there.
Of course, I may be wrong - I usually am.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx