Re: [OM] Church update : Creaton Northamptonshire

Subject: Re: [OM] Church update : Creaton Northamptonshire
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:15:06 +1100
My family dates back a way - we come from The Fylde on the mid-
Lancashire coast, a Saxon area overrun by Vikings (which may account
for the attitude and red beard) sometime late in the first millenium.
My sister married a de Grailly. My brother-in-law, the Count, can
track his Aquitaine ancestry back through one of the original knights
of the garter (Roger de Grailly, 1100's I think).
The fact that I'm now in a place where in a relatively short drive I
can point to where a 27,000 year old grave was excavated and in the
other direction, a site with robust skulls....
I've not had transplants.
We? Don't be silly.
You don't have traditions, just nasty habits.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx