Re: [OM] OT Photoshop CS2

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Photoshop CS2
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:10:27 -0500
Actually it tries to do so everytime it is launched. F you have a firewall
utility like Little Snitch that tells you when apps try to go online behind
your back, you'd be surprised how much phoning home that software does. I
have CS2 also, the whole suite, and  have it blocked by the firewall from
phoning home.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design