Re: [OM] Life photo archive @ Google

Subject: Re: [OM] Life photo archive @ Google
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:29:48 +0100
Is it an error?

Seems to me that NASA had some very modern digital cameras available to
them at the end of the 60's. Now when the photos are published on the we
we find out that they forgot to change the EXIF data since the photos
were all taken in a studio just days before the date they wanted us to
believe some astronauts landed on the moon.

So I believe my grandmother (born in 1898) was right when we talked
about people in space and on the moon when she said: "Its all television
boy, just don't believe everything you can see there."

Wiliam