Re: [OM] [OT] Electrical Part Help

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Electrical Part Help
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:08:29 -0500
Frank,
  Thanks for your help. I'm trying to replace the built-in potentiometer
with one that can be wired into the microscope body in a fashion similar to
the original. My microscope table is small so I'm trying to avoid the
separate control box.
  At this link are multiple potentiometers but I don't know haw to determine
with would be appropriate:

http://www.radioshack.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=potentiometer&origkw=potentiometer&sr=1

Charlie