Re: [OM] ISO sensitivity, was: Recommendations for compact digital camer

Subject: Re: [OM] ISO sensitivity, was: Recommendations for compact digital camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:47:53 -0500
Then I think I'll stick with DPReview's results since they measure the
same way I do, with camera and meter.  I think I'd call measurements of
the sensor that don't include the camera as, well... distinctly useless.
  Last I knew it was extraordinarily difficult to take photos using only
the sensor.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt