Re: [OM] ISO sensitivity, was: Recommendations for compact digital came

Subject: Re: [OM] ISO sensitivity, was: Recommendations for compact digital camera
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:34:04 -0500
Thanks, I do intend to do some tests as I mentioned before.  I don't
like it when white sweaters have blown highlights in the bright sun.
But that exposure was done according to my Sekonic L-358 and I think the
trouble was the Sekonic was set to ISO 100 instead of ISO 125 as I
normally have it set based on DPReview's test.  But, yes, I need to do
my own tests with external meter.

Chuck Norcutt