[OM] (OM) Gary Reese's (mainly Zuiko) Lens pages

Subject: [OM] (OM) Gary Reese's (mainly Zuiko) Lens pages
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:43:32 +1300
Hi all,

While I do applaud the people at the Way Back web-page archiving service,
I found to my chagrin that they convert htm = html files into what are called
'mthml' files, which is to say they are bastardised - grossly bloated through
the use of a lot of javascript.

I happen to have copies from my old machine, written in pure html and txt.

available as a 87kb zip file to anybody who'd like the same. When I saved
these years ago I did not know about the construction of htm frames, so the
saved files are mainly with the main RHS frame as a whole frame. This does
make for easier reading however.

Brian Swale