Re: [OM] Flash question on RFF

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash question on RFF
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:26:35 -0500
Of all the 2S bodies I see, most have slightly tarnished top cover
contacts which keep the viewfinder LED from lighting.  Next comes loose
hot shoe which can sometimes break the solder joint on the inner flex.

If using multiple flashes connected by TTL cords, viewfinder LED will
not turn on unless all flashes are turned on.

2S voltage point for shutter lock is 2.6V.  Alkaline (LR44 & A76) and
lithium (CR1/3N) will drop to this faster than silver oxide batteries
(SR44W, 357, G-13, MS76, KS76, S76).
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com