Re: [OM] Vacation Settings

Subject: Re: [OM] Vacation Settings
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 02:55:22 -0300
I'll try to put this into a positive perspective, Andrew: isn't it
awesome that such a thing like a knee can be replaced ?.
I remember when this was announced in Scientific American, I was about
18 - 1978. I still have it in my library ....

When you come back to the list we could discuss about the
biocompatibility of Tantalum and its relationship to Coltan and possible
relationship to what's happening in Congo - but Australia is main source
of Tantalum in the world I understand. Ask your surgeon for me, if the
new knee has good Australian Ta; will you ?

Since this is your second replacement, you already know that your
muscles will need serious training - Bariloche has some nice mountains
to train them :-)

All the best,

Fernando.