Re: [OM] Ugh! It's that pesky diffraction stuff...

Subject: Re: [OM] Ugh! It's that pesky diffraction stuff...
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 12:43:59 -0500
I find it to be "a piece of cake" but before first trying it I spend
a number of years folding up bicycle tires to carry along as spares
when bicycle touring.  They both require similar techniques.  (That
is if we're talking about the circular folding reflectors.  If not
then all bets are off.)

Later,
Johnny