Re: [OM] e-6 processing

Subject: Re: [OM] e-6 processing
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:33:42 -0600
Sensia is justa lower cost version of Astia, the ideal film for this use.
For this ckind of work, and a lot of other, low contrast is desired. If you
blow highlights or block shadows,  important detail can be lost.

Generally, they want digital for meail purposes, but those who jury
exhibitions are barely able to operate slide projectors/

Billl Pearce