Re: [OM] WTB Oly 49mm lens cap (front)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB Oly 49mm lens cap (front)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:04:27 -0500
Agreed, 100% does not mean zero.  However, of nearly 8,000 feedbacks
only 4 are negative and none of those complain of counterfeit
merchandise.  There are also 8 neutrals where one of them questions
whether the item (which one?) was real or genuine.  I don't recall the
exact wording.

I didn't see anything at all from Piers screaming about counterfeit
Olympus front caps.  :-)

Chuck Nrocutt