Re: [OM] e-6 processing

Subject: Re: [OM] e-6 processing
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:19:56 -0500
There was an Agfa 400 slide film as well, if memory serves. I remember using
it in low light, and my hazy recollection is that it registered in two
colours - brown and purple - with massively evident grain. Not sure whether
I kept any of those slides; the only ones I can recall are along the River
Ness in Inverness a bit past sunset.

Michael