Re: [OM] e-6 processing

Subject: Re: [OM] e-6 processing
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 01:00:12 -0300
Thought it was a good one :)

Please don't forget what's been posted on sharpening using a duped
background layer and vivid light ( and other types of light as A. Fildes
suggested ), and the opacity control slider.

Also, I've just learned what could be old news for you the experts:
sharpening using brightness channel in LAB mode.

Comments welcome, Ken.

TIA

Fernando.

--
Dr. Fernando González Gentile M.D.
Av.L.P.Ponce 1526B - 11600 Montevideo, Uruguay.