Re: [OM] GENIUS of Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] GENIUS of Photography
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:51:25 +0000
2008/11/25 Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I haven't seen anybody make mention of it here on the list, but there is a
> series of "documentary" episodes on TV right now (BBC, Ovation, etc) called
> "GENIUS of Photography".  Watch it if you can.  I've got most of the
> episodes recorded so far.  They are fantastic.

The BBC broadcast that over here about this time last year.  IIRC it
was mentioned at the time, but didn't generate much discussion
because, er, most of the list wouldn't have been able to see it.  Gets
a recommendation from me anyway, especially the early parts.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer