Re: [OM] 20mm f/3.5 Zuiko Macro with stuck diaphragm

Subject: Re: [OM] 20mm f/3.5 Zuiko Macro with stuck diaphragm
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:47:23 -0500
IIRC, ring should just lift off.  Sounds like it is "glued" on by old
grease. Try dribbling in a tiny bit of denatured alcohol or, as Chuck
suggested, a little Ronsonol lighter fluid.  Work ring off slowly.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977