Re: [OM] How to get digest instead of every post?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to get digest instead of every post?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:54:25 -0500
Unfortunately, the options page appears to be broken.  The digest or
individual mails option does not appear on the options page.  I think
the only way you can do it right now is to unsubscribe and resubscribe
where you do have the option of choosing the digest.

But, as I said a week ago, I think the digest is not the right way to
go.  It's much faster and simpler to route the list messages into a
separate folder, sort them in inverse date/time order so you can read
and delete from the bottom up and use (at least with Thunderbird) the
keyword search facility to rapidly isolate a group of related messages.

Chuck Norcutt