Re: [OM] I feel so inferior

Subject: Re: [OM] I feel so inferior
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:54:38 -0000
Speaking of which (the Tamron SP 80-200/2.8), for UK and even European
readers, I spotted a particularly excellent looking example FS the other
week in Glasgow. Asking price was GBP225, but there may be room to haggle,
as the shop is under new ownership, and they are still working through the
pricing.

I didn't inspect it, but cosmetically, from a distance, it looked near new.

Quiggs on Parnie Street, now rebranded as Merchant City Cameras, with more
used cameras than I have seen in a LONG time.  And very little digital!

Piers