Re: [OM] Seat warmer

Subject: Re: [OM] Seat warmer
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:06:41 -0500
My grandpa has an old grey cat named Molly who has often been accused of
working for forces of Evil. This cat has killed more than 6000 small
animals, including at least two rattlesnakes! She has also attacked and
badly injured several dogs, including a pit bull and a german shepherd. She
was not hurt at all in those attacks. Obviously she's being protected by
either God or the Devil. God wouldn't protect someone who was so mean, would
he? LOL

It isn't just that she's mean that made people think she was evil. It was
the way she thought things through. For example, my grandpa has a big white
dog. When he got it, she was mad. She took a shit in my grandpa's bed the
day he brought the dog home, and a few days later she jumped on top of the
cage the dog was being kept in, reached through the bars, and clawed the
dog's face up. He had to get stitches. After the dog was let out of the
cage, she was nice to him, but when he was put back in, she attacked a
second time. She also began shitting in the dog's food bowl when he would go
outside. She did this about once a week for almost a year!

The cat's 18 years old now, and no longer kills very often. She mostly
sleeps, but she's still evil. My grandpa has another cat, who Molly
despises. Unlike the dog, the other cat isn't so easy to push around...it
fights back. The cats have a food bowl that has two bowls side by side. I
noticed Molly laying across one of the bowls while eating from the second,
because the other cat was waiting to eat too!

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/grandpa/photopages/moll
y-11-12-07_1.htm

The photo above was shot with an OM-4T and Zuiko 50mm/1.4 lens  on Tmax
3200. See, real Olympus on-topic content!

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design