Re: [OM] Photos - sf electronic music festival, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos - sf electronic music festival, etc
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:02:45 -0500
Try this:
<http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/understanding-series/understanding-histograms.shtml>

The scans are at least as good as any print you might have had made at
other than a custom processor.  The advantage is that the scans contain
almost all of the data you could ask for to do your own digital
manipulation of the image.  If you'd like to pick one that you really
wish had come out better, send me the full size scan and I'll work it
for you and send it back to show you (as well as I can at least) how the
image can be improved before printing.

Chuck Norcutt