Re: [OM] Photos - sf electronic music festival, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos - sf electronic music festival, etc
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:05:50 -0500
I forgot to mention that your low opinion of the scans may be adversely
affected by viewing them on a low cost LCD monitor or even a good but
uncalibrated CRT.  If the only tool I had to view your scans was the
Krappy Kolor screen on my Dell Vostro laptop I wouldn't have a high
opinion of them either.

Chuck Norcutt