Re: [OM] multi messages - a positive point of view.

Subject: Re: [OM] multi messages - a positive point of view.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:10:29 -0300
Know somethin' ?

I began to find it instructive to read in my inbox what I wrote months
ago: re-read about my own doubts, thoughts, easy-judgment, lack of solid
criteria, old worries; and finally realize how did I work all of these
out - or did not.
Also, whatever I wrote and find sensible thoughts right now.
Sort of getting in contact with myself ( months or years ago, I was
myself too - wasn't I ? ) - without asking for this, only makes it more
effective / insightful.

FWIW

Fernando.