Re: [OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour

Subject: Re: [OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 01:23:17 -0500
Why is the 3.5 macro your favorite for family portraits? Does it have better
bokeh then the f2 macro or the regular 1.4? Is It sharper? I tried a 3.5 on
my OM-4T once, borrowed one for a few minutes from a friend in New Mexico,
and it was easy to see through but a lot harder to focus at normal distances
(just like my f2 macro) compared to a regular non-macro 50. My f2 macro is
sharper than my 1.4 but it is such a pain to use and so big that I usually
prefer the 1.4

How did you get a Minolta Acute-Matte screen in your OM? I'm curious because
the 2-13 screens are so costly and hard to find. The minoltas are probably
more common and cheaper....might be a good alternative if I ever need
another screen for my OM's.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design