Re: [OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour

Subject: Re: [OM] One Roll, One Lens, One Hour
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 08:20:33 -0500
Great project Ken. Good to see the results of putting a good camera to
work. I find street photography hard also, as I don't like invading peoples
space, but I find, more often than not, people are willing. I think if they have
pink hair or a tatoo, that might be a clue they want to be seen. The camera
does make a difference in street photography.

Having a big lens and big camera is a drag, unless it is an event with a
lot of people. I found the OM's to be quite fast in operation. I liked the
50/1.4 lens, but the 50/1.8 mij version is probably my favorite for a
compact system. Never like the 40/2 pancake.

I also like the Domke straps, they are easy to wrap around the wrist.

The layering you have in the barber shot, especially the unintended
part, is good.

WayneS