Re: [OM] Quick multi-connector question

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick multi-connector question
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:39:48 -0300
Anyway, I think Chris is right, and so are you.

How sage could we all be if we had unlimited spare 'thyme' ( syn: 'time'
?) - wasn't poet Virgilio the one who said something similar ?.
I could only quote him in Spanish, so it's no use.

Talking about 'sage' and ' time? - I'd like to express a public thank
you to Ken.

Fernando.

yes: a T 20 adapter is a cornerstone ... that's why I have 2 of them but
never saw any use _ ;^)
Maybe they will now, since I invested in a Nature Trekker AW II
neverready product .... and have almost anything in there - even a
Varimagni, courtesy of Richard Lovison during 2005 if memory serves.